“Always proactive in managing complex claims”
- Analysing the causes of a loss and understanding why and how it occurred.
- Scanning the whole spectrum of its impacts.
- Immediately taking appropriate remediation actions to limit the aggravation of the damage, while allowing the site to be made safe.
- Studying the most appropriate technical solutions in terms of cost and deadlines for a resumption of business as soon as possible.
- Preserving potential subrogation rights.
All these tasks require our teams to be fully familiar with the environments of losses, reliable in their analyses and proposals, and extremely responsive.
This is why our Construction and Civil Engineering department is made up of specialist engineers and architects who have highly-developed skills in the fields of construction and civil engineering, including in terms of pathologies.
A prerequisite of their action is to work hand-in-hand with vrs Vering’s financial and equipment adjusters for an overall approach to the claim and its optimized management.
Our Construction and Civil Engineering adjusters follow regular training to keep them up to date with the latest standards and codes, so that they can ensure full compliance according to the type of structure.
Types of loss
- Water damage
- All Worksite Risks
- Industrial accident
- Natural catastrophe