“A tailor made loss adjusting”
Commercial property and ancillary claims such as stock, contents, fixtures and fittings and business interruption demand a swift and coordinated response and care a core proposition for vrs Adjusters.
Claims are resolved either on a case-by-case basis or as part of an overall corporate programme and the aspirations of all parties are satisfied through the combination of technical excellence and astute commercial awareness.
Each case is assigned to an appropriate, competent adjuster or team aligned to the claim’s size and complexity, involving the corporate account programme manager where appropriate.
Our approach to claims handing recognises the differing requirements of international markets and is flexible to the requirements of all; however, our aim always is to get the company ‘back in business’ as quickly as possible while managing spend in accordance with coverage.
Key benefits of the vrs Adjusters service include :
- Rapid, professional response leading to fast settlements.
- Low leakage and reduced indemnity spend.
- Case ownership – from beginning to resolution the case will be in the hands of a single practitioner, who is supported by experts such as accountants or surveyors. There are no ‘hand-offs’.
- Strong customer satisfaction and retention.
- Management of stakeholder expectations ensures a ‘no surprises’ approach to claims resolution.
- Early identification of recoveries and evidence gathering.
- Management Information provision – our MI system facilitates the provision of bespoke reports. Additionally, on-line access may be available, enabling instant access to electronic files.
- Service level agreements.