« Major losses is a question of know-how »
A core proposition for Vering, major loss claims demand a swift and coordinated response: our aim is always to provide comprehensive incident management and business recovery, while managing spend in accordance with coverage.
All our major loss team leaders are extremely experienced. Primarily concerned with the mitigation of all aspects of the loss – and particularly BI – they will determine whether additional resources, such as accountants, engineers and the like, are required at the early stage of the claim. Prompt agreement of the optimum material damage reinstatement programme and business recovery strategy is an essential part of process, and a particular skill of our teams.
Key features and benefits of our major loss service include:
- Rapid, professional response leading to fast settlements and attendant indemnity savings.
- Commercially aware, highly experienced adjusting teams, always mindful of innovative solutions to problems and issues, driving early, mutually advantageous settlements where appropriate strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Proactive management of stakeholder expectations throughout the life of the case ensures a ‘no surprises’ approach to claims resolution.
- Early identification of recoveries and evidence gathering, followed by a review of leases and contracts to establish whether any contractual issues are relevant.
- Post-loss case reviews and strategy meetings – where can all stakeholders improve the service?
- Risk management – as part of the incident management programme we provide insight into future loss avoidance.